Never miss a bus again, with background notifications! Nextime’s unique TransitTrack feature tracks your bus behind the scenes, notifying you when it’s time to head to the stop. Nextime automatically calculates your walking distance from the bus stop, pushing a notification to you at the moment you need to go catch the bus.
Quickly check nearby stops, favorites, or search for any stop in your transit agency. Buses are shown with a simple icon: wait, walk, or run to catch the bus. If your bus isn't arriving for a while, Nextime will track it for you in the background and notify you when it's time to go.
[[ FEATURES ]]
- Featuring TransitTrack background notifications, letting Nextime do the work for you.
- Real-Time GPS transit times for all stops
- Quickly see nearby bus stops and upcoming times
- Add commonly used stops and lines to your favorites
- Easily search all available stops in the transit agency
- Simple to understand icons to show you when to wait, leave, or even run to your stop.
[[ NEVER MISS A BUS ]]
Let Nextime track your bus behind the scenes for you with its unique TransitTrack feature. Simply select a stop, choose which bus you want to take, and TransitTrack will automatically notify you when it’s time to leave to head to the stop. No need to keep your iPhone on, constantly checking a bus that keeps getting delayed. Nextime automatically calculates the walking distance between you and the stop to be sure you make it there in time. If you’re a slow or fast walker, you can adjust your average walking speed and even give yourself a heads up a few minutes before you need to head out.
[[ JUST FORGET ABOUT IT ]]
With Nextime TransitTrack, you don’t have to worry about timing, remembering anything, or constantly checking your phone. When you choose what bus you want to take, not only will Nextransit track your bus for you in the background, it will track how far you have to go to get to the nearest stop. If your bus isn't due for another 30 minutes, you can browse that bookstore a block away, or grab a bite to eat down the street. Nextime will always let you know when you need to leave from wherever you currently are.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
[[ SUPPORTED TRANSIT AGENCIES ]]
Nextime currently supports the following transit agencies:
- MBTA (Boston) - Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority
- SF-MUNI (San Francisco)
- AC Transit (East Bay) - Alameda-Contra Costa Transit
- LA Metro (Los Angeles)
- WMATA (Washington D.C.) - Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- STL (Laval, Québec) - Société de transport de Laval